Whether you’re just starting the keto diet and longing for something sweet, or you’re a seasoned keto aficionado that’s just craving something a little different we’ve got you covered!
The CBD keto cheesecake ticks all the boxes, it's sweet, easy to make and it wont kick you out of that hard earned ketosis. Then with the addition of our Water soluble CBD to help with aches, pains, worried minds and hunger pangs you’re all set!
What’s not to love?
Grab your ingredients and let's start satisfying those cravings!
CBD Keto Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- In a small bowl mix together the crust ingredients. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform tin and bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool
- Reduce the oven temperature to 150C
- For the filling, in a medium bowl. Whisk together the cream cheese and stevia. Slowly add the coconut cream until fully mixed together. Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking each time. Add the lemon zest and stir in
- Pour the mixture into the tin (onto the crust) and spread evenly and put in the oven
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and check for doneness by gently shaking the cheesecake making sure the centre circle jiggles! Let the cheesecake cool completely. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours (ideally overnight) before removing from the tin
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, warm the raspberries and stevia together and slightly mash with a fork. Once softened sieve the raspberries discarding any seeds.
- Once cool add between 4-12 drops of Healife water soluble CBD and serve on top of your cheesecake.
345 calories per serving
21.4g saturated fat
10-30mg CBD (dependant on drops used 4 -12 per piece)