If you love cookies as much as we do then you’re going to love these!
Heavenly, tasty and downright delicious is how we would describe them but why don't you decide for yourself… give this recipe a go, you won't regret it!
15 tsps Nutella (heaped)
120g unsalted butter
180g Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Medium Egg
275g Plain Flour
½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
½ tsp Salt
1 tbsp Cornflour
200g Chocolate (Finely Chopped )
Pure sea salt for sprinkling (optional)
2-4 drops of water soluble CBD per serving
*Line a baking tray, scoop the 15 heaped teaspoons of Nutella onto it and put in the freezer (minimum 60 mins - we did overnight)
* Once frozen - preheat your oven to 190C/170C fan
* Beat together (we used electric whisk) your butter and sugar until fluffy and then add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth
* In a separate bowl - mix together your flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and cornflour, then add to other mix
* Add in the finely chopped chocolate and mix until combined (we used Dairy Milk!)
* Scoop your cookies with a cookie scoop / Ice cream scoop to portion - should have 14-15 balls (if your not sure then weigh each one)
*Take each cookie dough ball and flatten slightly in your hand into a disc shape then wrap/mould around a lump of frozen nutella so it is covered - you should be left with just a ball of cookie dough and not able to see any nutella
* Line 2-3 large trays with parchment paper and add 6 cookies to each tray - spread them out evenly as they need room to expand!
* Bake in the oven for 11--13 minutes, or until golden - the more you bake the less gooey the become
* If they still look slightly small once cooked - very gently push down to more of a flatter shape being careful not to break them!
Add 4-6 drops of water soluble CBD to each cookie before serving.
The cookies are best eaten fresh out of the oven served with ice cream/cream and if you're really feeling it then even some melted chocolate to make just about the perfect dessert! They are also good served cold with a hot cuppa!
Whichever way you have them you won't be disappointed!